POWER WHEELS DEMO DERBY RULES
1. Any regular electric Power Wheel is allowed. No 4 wheeler type vehicles allowed. Child’s legs must be in a compartment. Ride in not ride on!
2. Kids 3-10 years of age may participate. There are two age groups: 3-5 and 6-10.
3. Helmets must be worn.
4. The vehicle is allowed to have UP TO a 12 volt lawn mower battery, which cannot be mounted in the passenger seat and battery must be secured and sealed away from the child.
5. All doors and tailgates must be strapped shut. No sharp edges. Use zip ties or duct tape or other flexible product for making them stay shut.
6. Tires may be covered in duct tape to prevent them from breaking.
7. Motor must remain stock. The only modification you may use and will be allowed is using a lawn mower battery.
8. You can add decorations like headers, etc. but they cannot reinforce the car.
Not much to building a power wheel. The only modifications you may do is replace the original battery with a lawn mower battery. Nothing bigger than a lawn mower battery.
You may paint and decorate it how you want. Please keep it clean this is for the kids.
The child may be between the ages of 4-9. They must wear a helmet.